Shamanic Reiki 1 and 2 with Rob Murphy | Feb 21st (6-9 pm), 22nd & 23rd (9:30-6pm)
$475 | Call 804.353.5575 to register
Shamanic Reiki blends the timeless wisdom of two ancient healing traditions with new approaches and practical teachings.
We are all capable of practicing Reiki. In this highly experiential weekend we practice simple, yet powerful techniques that join Reiki together with intuitive approaches from diverse Shamanic cultures.
- Receive the Reiki Level One and Two attunements to activate and empower our innate ability to heal
- Practice self-healing methods and intuitive strategies for the transmission of Reiki
- Integrate Shamanic techniques to access alternate realities beyond time and space
- Give and receive a complete Shamanic Reiki session
- Explore Shamanic methods that will open us to the healing forces of the earth and the elements
- Discover how to create a healing environment and develop a Shamanic Reiki healing practice
- Engage life-shifting practices to empower us as a Shamanic Reiki healer
- Establish an inner sanctum and investigate the consciousness of the attunement symbols
- Activate our ability to transmit healing forces across time and space
- Increase the potency of the energy we channel, and receive and give a Shamanic Reiki treatment
- Practice simple Shamanic Reiki absentee healing methods
- Release energetic blocks through Shamanic journeys and with flowers
This workshop explores a systematized and intuitive approach to manifesting profound natural healing. This is a professional level training with a certification from Shamanic Reiki Worldwide.
*Special note about this training – Even if you are already attuned to Reiki, have a Reiki practice, or have previously taken Reiki level 1 and 2 classes, this training will expand upon many new shamanic healing methods and provide new tools that you can add to your healing basket. This work will be transformative to your current practice, and you will be attuned to special Shamanic Reiki symbols that connect you with the Earth-Wisdom aspects to this work.
The following book is required reading for the course:
- Shamanic Reiki: Expanded Ways of Working with Universal Life Force Energy by Llyn Roberts and Robert Levy
The Faculty recommends you read the following books in preparation for this course:
- Speaking with Nature by Llyn Roberts and Sandra Ingerman
- Shapeshifting into Higher Consciousness: Heal and Transform Yourself and Our World with Ancient Shamanic and Modern Methods by Llyn Roberts
*This course is prerequisite for the Shamanic Reiki Master Practitioner and/or Shamanic Reiki Master Teacher year-long online program.
For more information about Shamanic Reiki and Shamanic Reiki WorldWide, please go to http://www.shamanicreikiworldwide.com/
ROB MURPHY is a shaman in the traditions of the Ecuadorian Quichua, the Brazilian Makunaiman and an Ordained Elder and minister of the re-dreamed Celtic Wolven Path Tradition. He is a certified master shamanic-reiki practitioner and teacher and Core Faculty member of Shamanic Reiki Worldwide. He is the founder of the Richmond Shamanic Drum Circle and a member of the NY Shamanic Circle. He teaches in the U.S.A, in Canada & Ireland and facilitates trips to learn from indigenous elders in South America. A graduate of Dr. Linda Backman’s Past Life Soul Regression and Between Life Soul Regression programs, he uses regression therapy in his shamanic healing. www.robmurphy-shaman.com