Date: Saturday 31 March 2018
7 HOUR CEU COURSE Designed for Massage Therapists | Open to the General Public
LEARN THE BASICS OF REIKI
Reiki is a gentle yet highly effective ancient energy healing technique originating in Tibet & fostered by Mikao Usui in Japan. It has gained great popularity in recent years & has been used in hospital settings. Take Reiki Level 1 & start practicing immediately on family, friends and even pets! It is the prerequisite for Level 2 (professional or practitioner’s level) & Level 3 (master level).
- History of practicing Reiki and how it is channeled
- The power symbol and its attributes
- Reiki hand positions, give and receive complete body treatments
- Techniques for expanding intuitive, extra-sensory perceptions and personal awareness including meditation techniques
- Chakras and their function regarding healing massage and energy work
*Receive Reiki Level 1 Certificate, NCBTMB approved 7 CEUs and your personal Reiki Lineage Manual
Taught by Carol Quigless: Reiki Master-Teacher, Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Owner of MedEssential Oils, National Board Certified Massage Therapist and VA LMT.
9am-5pm | $189 registered by Mar 29; $215 after | Call 804.257.5575 to register