Date: Thursday 19 May 2022
Place: Virtual Aquarian
The Tarot is a miraculously useful tool for seeing things, people, or situations more clearly. We can use this brilliantly organized divination system to help us make decisions, understand relationships, receive inspiration, or get a glimpse into our future. In this 12-week series we will begin at the beginning and you will be lead to a place where you can receive your tarot wings and fly. We will, at times, also be joined by other tarot professionals and experts to help us deepen our relationship with the cards.
You will learn:
– The foundational structure of the classical tarot deck
– The suits, elements, minor and major arcana
– The numerological system of the tarot
– The Celtic Cross and many spreads to use in daily life or readings
– How to use the tarot as a tool for accessing the deeper mysteries and personal evolution
– Nearly a decade’s worth of tips, tricks, techniques, and helpful practices from a professional reader.
This course is for beginners or intermediate students of the tarot that want to solidify their understanding of the system and how to deepen their relationship with the cards. The intention of this course is to develop a strong foundation and get you reading cards and using spreads!
*We will be using the classical Rider-Waite tarot as the primary deck for this series. You will need a copy of this.
Required reading material: “Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom by Rachel Pollack”
Course Outline (Subject to Change)
Week 1: Introduction, Origin, Suits, & Elements
Week 2: Minor Arcana
Week 3: Tarot Numerology
Week 4: Court Cards
Week 5: Major Arcana 1-11
Week 6: Major Arcana 12-21
Week 7: Spreads Part I
Week 8: Card Combinations
Week 9: Spreads Part II
Week 10: Giving Readings to Others
Week 11: Sample & Practice Readings Part I
Week 12: Sample & Practice Readings Part II
**If you cannot attend any or all classes live, you may join the series remotely and watch the video recordings on your own time.
By signing up for this series you will receive:
– 12 Weekly 2-hour Live classes with Nick Lasky + special guests
– Unlimited Email Access to Nick Lasky during the course
– 6 Months of Free Access to ALL class video recordings
– Breakout practice and tutoring sessions
– 25% OFF Nick’s digital library of classes & courses for 3 months
Super Early Bird (registered by Jan 25): $465
Early Bird (registered by Feb 25): $545
Regular Price: $625
**Payment plans and student discounts available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
1) Via Venmo: @Nick-Lasky
2) Via PayPal: www.paypal.me/nicklasky
3) Via Phone: Call (804) 353-5575
**Referal Discount: Refer a friend who registers and you both will receive a 10% off discount for the series. Email email@example.com to confirm.